Escriba works through a sytem of symple phrases that guides you step by step during message processing. See demo
Escriba allows you to interact with the phone using the magic word. Escriba is compatible with other voice engines like OK Google
Escriba supports messages from technologies such as WhatsApp, Telegram or even e-mail
Listen and reply to your messages while driving with Escriba Auto integrated in your vehicle. Farewell to distractions while driving. Your safety first. Contact us to know how to get Escriba in your car.
Escriba only process those messages from this list in favorites mode
It ignores the messages of the users in this list
Customize the language of each contact
Disables applications of messaging by contact
Escriba has a trial period of 100 words which will enjoy the full range of technologies and e-mail messaging available to the application . Once this limit of words finished, the user can purchase support for technologies within the application itself in the ” Escriba Store” section.
- Social: Includes only technologies from messaging 1,99 €
- Office: Includes technologies from messaging and email 2,99
Escriba needs to get access to your microphone in order to reply messages. Since Android 6.0 has been released, it is mandatory to grant “Microphone access permission”. if problems are still remains, please follow the next steps:
- Check if you have installed in your device the Text-to-speech library following the next link: Google Text-to-Speech
- Settings > Language and input > Text-to-speech output and check if the Google Text-to-speech is marked as default.
- Check if your native language package is installe
- Check if you have installed in your device the following Google library:Google App
Escriba directly depends from your messaging technologies installed on your device. If Escriba is not working properly over some of those, please follow the next steps to solve your issues:
- Escriba reads your incoming messages from your notification system. Please check if your technology is not included or not enabled in your notification system.
- Check if your multimedia volume is suitable to be heard
- Check if you failed technology is enabled in Escriba.
- Stop and resume Escriba.
If Escriba does not appear in your Play Store, make sure that you have a compatible Android version (5.0+ or higher).
Escriba may use smileys to translate outgoing messages into colorful texts. Besides, Escriba will detect smileys in incoming messages and translate them into fun voice phrases. You can select both enable this function or which smileys you wish to use from the Escribas´s control panel.
The Read-only function disables the locution to reply messages. This means, Escriba will only read incoming messages without giving an option to reply.
By the Standby feature, Escriba may be disabled for a limited time, for instance while you are in a meeting or when you are in the cinema.
Yes it is, Escriba is using your current parental control, which is installed on your mobile device.
Escriba needs the accessibility grant in order to interact with your messaging apps.
In addition, to listen your incoming messages, it also needs access to the notification system.
Escriba is available for any mobile device which runs Android 5.0 or higher.